When Status Hero is connected to Microsoft Teams, check-ins and summary reports will be automatically sent to the channel of your choice.
Here's how to set it up:
1. Download the Status Hero application package for Microsoft Teams
2. In Microsoft Teams, go to "Teams" in the left-hand menu
3. In the menu to the right of your team name, select "Manage team"
4. Click on the "Apps" tab
5. In the bottom right-hand corner of the Apps page, click "Upload a custom app"
6. Select the application package (a zip file) that you downloaded in Step 1
7. Status Hero will appear in the apps list. Click on it, and then click on the "Available" link in the resulting dialog
8. Select the channel you want to use, then click on the "Set up" button
9. A long list of connectors will appear. Scroll to the bottom and select the "Configure" button next to Status Hero
10. In the resulting dialog, copy the webhook URL and click "Save"
11. In Status Hero, visit the integrations page for your team, open the Microsoft Teams panel, and paste in the webhook URL you copied, and click "Save"
That's it! Status Hero will now broadcast check-ins and check-in summaries to the Teams channel you selected.
Note: this is our first release of this integration, and we're working on extending the functionality. Stay tuned!