Zapier lets you connect Status Hero to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How do I connect Status Hero to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Status Hero"
- Use your credentials to connect your Status Hero account to Zapier. you’ll need your team’s ID and API key, which is in the Zapier section of the Team Settings - Integrations page. (You can also find these tokens under the API tab on the Team Settings page.)
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Status Hero and Zapier.
Triggers and Actions
Record Activity action, you can channel activity via triggers from other tools to Status Hero. For example, when Todoist tasks are completed or Freshdesk tickets are updated.
New Check-in trigger is handy for exporting check-in data from Status Hero to other tools, like Google Sheets or Airtable.
You can also sync up team-wide holidays or team member absences with the
Create Team Holiday or
Record Team Member Absence actions.
Note: The Zapier integration is available in Pro and Corporate plans only. If you are subscribed to the Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to use the Zapier integration.