Once you connect your team's Zoom account to your team in Status Hero, you and the team will be able to see past Zoom meeting events and recordings alongside your check-ins.
To use the Zoom integration, you'll need a Status Hero account in a free trial or subscribed to a plan at the Pro tier or above. You'll also need the ability to install applications from the Zoom App Marketplace in your Zoom account.
To connect Status Hero and Zoom, first visit your team's integrations page. Then, pop open the Zoom panel:
Hit the "Connect Zoom" button, and Zoom will prompt you to authorize Status Hero.
That's it! Zoom is now connected and setup to notify Status Hero when Zoom meetings are completed. Status Hero will match up Zoom hosts and participants with Status Hero team members based on email address.
If your team is on a Pro Plan with Zoom and Cloud Recordings are enabled, Zoom meeting recordings will be linked to the listings when available.
Once Zoom is connected, you'll see past Zoom meetings from your team's Zoom account included in team member check-in activity, as shown below. Team members will also be able to see their past Zoom meetings in their check-in previews, reminding them of the meetings they've participated in.
You'll also see the events as they arrive in your team's activity stream:
There are two ways to disconnect Zoom and Status Hero:
1. From within Status Hero, visit your team's integrations page and click open the Zoom panel. Then click on the "Remove Zoom connection" link.
2. From within Zoom, visit the App Marketplace while logged in, click through to "Installed Apps", then click the "Uninstall" button next to Status Hero.
- Look for updates in the activity stream first. The dashboard will sum up updates from the previous period. (The check-ins essentially say "here's what I did yesterday, and here is all of the Zoom meetings to go along with that.)
- Make sure that the people hosting or attending Zoom meetings match up by email with people on your team in Status Hero. If you or a team member is using a different email address in Zoom, set the secondary email address to match the one used in Zoom.
- Status Hero won't be able to associate data retroactively. Make sure you generate a meeting in Zoom in order to test things out after you've set up the connection.
Note: The Zoom integration is available in Pro and Corporate plans only in Status Hero. If you are subscribed to the Basic plan, you will need to upgrade to use the Zoom integration.